Empowering younger stroke survivors and family members to reclaim their lives through active support:
- There are 152,000 strokes every year in the UK.
- 1 in 4 (26%) of these occur in people under 65 years old.
- The number of people having strokes aged 20 to 64 increased by 25% from 1990 to 2010 worldwide.
Help us to make every day Stroke Awareness Day!
Please sponsor our fantastic team of Barclaycard cycle riders - 300 miles Land's End to Northampton, 1st to 3rd July 2015
"We are a team of (mainly) unfit office workers who cycle for charity every year. Each year we have increased the distance of the rides to make it more challenging and this year we have decided to try to cover 300 miles over 3 days from Land's End back to Northampton.
Please give feedback
We'd be really grateful if you could share your views on our services:
- Information pack: www.surveymonkey.com/s/R9T6229
- Helpline: www.surveymonkey.com/s/RXY9CV7
- Newsletter: www.surveymonkey.com/s/RY52NX5