Celebrating 20 years of reclaiming lives
after stroke through active peer support:
- There are 152,000 strokes in the UK each year.
- At least 1 in 4 strokes happen to someone of working age or younger.
- Total people having strokes aged 20 to 64 increased by 25% from 1990 to 2010 worldwide.
Happy 20th Birthday Different Strokes!
Help us celebrate this amazing landmark
and make 2016 the year we reach
even more survivors.
We invite you to take part in our challenge to travel around the world in 8 ways together. It’s simple to get involved. Throughout 2016, add your running, walking, climbing, swimming, wheeling, cycling, sailing or freefalling event to our campaign page and see how far around the world we can go! Visit our campaign page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/8ways
Sharing experiences; raising awareness
Different Strokes has teamed with the Airport Parking Shop to raise awareness about "Flying after a stroke - The hidden challenges". Read the full article here.
Please give feedback
We'd be really grateful if you could share your views on our services:
- Information pack: www.surveymonkey.com/s/R9T6229
- Helpline: www.surveymonkey.com/s/RXY9CV7
- Newsletter: www.surveymonkey.com/s/RY52NX5